Thursday, February 7, 2008

Days and weeks had passed. It has been three months since we’ve parted our ways. I remember the last night we’d shared. The warmth of his body caressing mine…his tight hug soothing mine from a cold dark night…his kiss reassuring me of his love…his looks guaranteed me that he will be just near me...every touch seemed endless, enter through every senses in my vein…room just filled with laughters…sweet moments…some talks…then tears…tears because time has come…to end everything over sweet cuddle…over sweet touch…over unspoken love…over time shared…over every fight…over every moody moments…over every difficulties…over right love we believe, at the wrong time. All just came to an end without trying to have a second chance. All just fade to memory.


Since then every day turned into night. Every night seemed the coldest… and the darkest. Every joy turned into distress. Every dream seemed unplanned and unreachable. Every road narrowed and crooked. Every place passed by seemed a shadow of the past. Everything vanished. All seemed to turn into nothing.


Now, I am alone. Alone in my wildest dreams yet a part of him still lingers in my mind and in my heart.


Sometimes in life we don’t know what will occur next. There are things we did not expect to happen but it just happened beyond our control and far from our mind could imagine. We ought to be good yet occurrences made us as what we are now…the beasts that lie within our soul far from the perception of other lives. The truth and reality only known within us... the handler and planner of each life. The only responsible for all, good or worse within us is only WE… ourselves!


No comments: