Thursday, February 7, 2008

Hope Beyond the Pain


I find love to call my own

Could it be you im waiting for

To share my dreams til the end

When I look in your eyes

I see a love I cant describe

Now I cant help but fall in love

Everyday and every night

It’s you I think about

Cant get u out of my mind

You give me hope when all hope is gone

You change my world

Without your love I can go on

But here we are once again

Im telling you im confused

And u cant make up ur mind

Is this meant to be to last

You’re asking me

For another chance.

But only love can stay

Try again or give it up

But I believe for it’ll work out

The sun will shine one day

So I just play my part

May ul have the change of heart

But I cant see it through

Love seem so near to reach

But i'l just hav to set u free

One day i get through it

Coz there's hope beyond d pain.

No comments: