Thursday, February 7, 2008

Love is just here to stay..

Do I need him?

The pain gets worse every time I see his face

Yet the look in his eyes tells me it will be ok

Another day, just one more tear will fall

Just as long as I know we will never fall

My heart aches with sadness,

I wish I could get pass this.

The darkness isn’t fading

I will never find a love like you

Where ill do anything like i did for you!!

I think of my future,

And his smile right next to mine

I can’t get the memories that me and you both had

I CAN’T

I WONT, let this hurt me now

I NEED to break out!

Believe me now and you will see,

That LOVE is real and not just another

FAIRY TAIL…

Why did you stop loving me??

Why don’t you need me now??

I know you will see that we're meant to be,

When you walk past me

You can see the way I feel

With out my words to spare!!

NOW!! Show me a reason,

Tell me the tail,

And ill wonder why,

Your not HERE!!

LOVE IS COMPLICATING

This i know,

So before you say NO,

I just want you to know

Love is just here to stay!


No comments: