Thursday, February 7, 2008

a rebel speaks..

A rebel is throbbing within me. My mind speaks of something my heart could not go along well. I am in vain. Occurrences are molding me into something I do not want to be. My life is at stake. Will grow depends on occurrences and mundane of others. I seemed no direction. I am in a meddled path; wish I should not walk through. I am in a battle suppressing my freedom and happiness! I am still the prisoner of the past that is mandating my life now. I could not go on. I am trapped in a world I do not want to be near my vision anymore. I been there before but wish that I haven’t been there and will never been there for the rest of my life. I should have done better. I have my own wings but something is forcibly pulling it down so it’ll not fly. It’s uncontrollable. I am not a robot. I have my own mind, heart and soul wanting to be free and move beyond anyone’s control. A mind that thinks of the future and where life should be better headed. A heart that seeks happiness and peace. A soul wanting to see the lights after being lost and drowned by some destructible factors. If all of this will be in control by one hand, then my life is slowly turning off. It will not be mine anymore!

1 comment:

Gene M. said...

helloy Kathy
passing by here in blog. Long time no see. :-)

Designer Handbags and Accessories